There's a new garden event going on right now!
Viva Festivale! Pavé has arrived! He needs you to collect the dancing festivibees. Bring festivibees to Pavé so he can show them what dancing REALLY looks like!
Complete requests to earn rewards like furniture and the event material, Kaleidoclover, which is used to clear Shamrock Shimmy Goals during the seasonal event.
To help you get started, there are Flowery Festivale Packs available for purchase now.
For more information, tap Notices, and then tap
From Feb. 28, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Mar. 11, 2019 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on Mar. 04, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange Blue Featherblooms acquired from the first half of the event for O.-Featherbloom Seeds in the second half of the event.
- You can share rare creatures in batches during this event.
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- The Kaleidoclovers are items required to complete Shamrock Shimmy seasonal event goals.
Posted: February 28, 2019 at 6:00 AM