Jingle's Holly Jolly Roundup Second Half! (Dec. 03, 2018)
The second half of Jingle's Holly Jolly Roundup event is on now!
In addition, you can now trade for the Toy Day fascinator or the Toy Day evening gown in the Lloid menu. Matching festive outfits are a great way to spread holiday cheer!
Regal Toy Day Garden Packs are still available for purchase. These contain items that will help you capture more special creatures. For more information, check out the Regal Toy Day Garden Packs Available Now! notice.
From Nov. 29, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Dec. 10, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- The schedule for this event has not changed.
- You can still complete tasks from the first half of the event during the second half.
- You can exchange red poinsettias acquired from the first half of the event for blue-poinsettia seeds.
Last but not least, we've sent you a small gift to help kick-start the second half of the event. Have fun planting flowers!
Availability: From Dec. 03, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Dec. 10, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The gift has already been sent to your mailbox.
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene, and rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
- Furniture and clothing from this event may become available again in the future.
- The bell ornaments are items required to complete Toy Day Goals during the Toy Day Decor seasonal event.
- If you have Jingle's Holiday Balloon placed in your campsite, Jingle may sometimes leave his spot next to the garden entrance.
Posted: December 03, 2018 at 6:00 AM