The game has goals that player can complete for rewards. There are two types of goals:
- Stretch Goals - These are goals with no set deadline and can be completed at the player's leisure.
- Timed Goals - These are goals that have a time limit and deadline associated with them.
Stretch Goals are goals with no deadline or end date unlike Timed Goals. These goals can be completed at the player's leisure.
- See Stretch Goals for a list of all Stretch Goals.
Timed Goals are goals which must be completed before the goal end date. There are several types of Timed Goals such as:
- Daily Timed Goals - Timed goals that change each day of the week.
- Special Goal Events - Timed goals that are usually shorter and about collecting items.
- Scavenger Hunt Events - Timed goals related to collecting limited time material and crafting limited time items.
- Seasonal Goal Events - Timed goals that require progressing in other events to complete.
-- Old --