For a detailed guide for this event, see Fishing Tourney 6: How to Play .
Fishing Tourney #6 is an event featuring Chip which utilizes the Saltwater Shores location. The event introduces rare types of fish, as well as underwater-themed rewards.
The tourney began on September 19th and the player could collect fish to complete the challenges and goals until September 26th 5:59am (UTC). The trophy earned for the tourney was available in the player's mailbox from September 26th to September 27th 5:59am (UTC).
Fish could be obtained various ways:
- By fishing with the regular fishing rod near sparkling water, for a total of 10 spawns per 3-hour rotation. There is a 16% chance for a single spawn to result in capturing two fish at the same time.
- By renting the Golden Rod and using it to fish near sparkling water, for a total of 10 spawns per 3-hour rotation. Each spawn will result in capturing two fish at the same time.
- By using the Tourney Throw Net (Sea) to capture x1 Purple Octopus plus 5 random tourney fish.
- By buying a Lg. Tourney Throw Net (Sea) and using it to capture x5 Purple Octopus, x1 Green Squid, x1 Pink Squid, plus 3 random tourney fish.
- By fulfilling requests for villagers at the campsite and receiving fish as a reward.
Fish could be turned in to Chip at any point during the tourney, although once the player had at least 20 fish in their inventory Chip would automatically collect them all.
The player only received one trophy at the end of the event, for the highest level earned. For example, if the player reached the Total-Size Goal of 9,800cm, they will receive only the
and will not receive the lower trophies.
The event-specific Fish for the Fishing Tourney 6 are:
These were timed goals which lasted the entire duration of the event period. The Event Challenges (Chip Challenges) are as follows:
All of the fish caught by the player and given to Chip will have their sizes added to a total combined size. When this combined size reaches a goal, the player receives a reward. Excluding trophy rewards, one of the items within that reward pool will be randomly selected. Rewards will not be duplicated until all of the items have been given.
|Combined Fish Sizes||Reward(s)|
List of Furniture
|Gold Squid Trophy||Obtained via mailbox as a Special Event Reward earned during the Fishing Tourney 6 event.|
|Green Squid Dummy||Obtained during Fishing Tourney 6 by reaching a total-size goal.|
|Pink Squid Dummy||Obtained during Fishing Tourney 6 by reaching a total-size goal.|
|Super Sea Snail||Obtained during Fishing Tourney 6 by reaching a total-size goal.|
List of Clothes
|Green King Flip Mesh||Obtained in the following ways during Fishing Tourney 6:|
|Pink King Flip Mesh||Obtained in the following ways during Fishing Tourney 6:|
|Green Knitted Splat Hat||Obtained in the following ways during Fishing Tourney 6:|
|Pink Knitted Splat Hat||Obtained in the following ways during Fishing Tourney 6:|
|Takoroka Windcrusher||Obtained in the following ways during Fishing Tourney 6:|