First Fishing Tourney On Now! (Mar. 15, 2018)
It's the new event you've been waiting for!
The First Fishing Tourney is on now! ♪
Head to Saltwater Shores to check it out!
Catch special tourney fish, and bring them to Chip.
You can get an in-game trophy and other in-game prizes based on the number and total size of the fish you deliver to him! ♪
Don't miss out—these terrain parts go perfectly with the prizes and furniture from the Fishing Tourney! ♪
- ※ You can change your campsite's terrain by tapping the Arrange icon and exchanging Leaf Tickets for terrain parts on the screen.
Renting the Golden Rod
(Added on Mar. 16, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. UTC)
During the tourney, you can spend Leaf Tickets to rent the golden rod. The golden rod is a handy item that lets you catch two tourney fish at once! ♪
- ※ If you'd like to rent the golden rod, talk to Chip on Saltwater Shores and select "Show me the golden rod...", then "Rent it!".
- ※ Once you rent the golden rod, you will be able to use it for the duration of the event.
- ※ It is possible to rent the golden rod from Chip up to 24 hours before the end of the event (Mar. 19, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. UTC).
From March 15, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to March 20, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- ※ If a trophy is earned, it can be picked up after the event ends.
- ※ Trophy availability: From Mar. 20, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Mar. 23, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- Tourney fish can only be caught during the event.
- The type of trophy awarded will change depending on the total size of the fish you catch.
- After the trophy pickup period has ended, you can collect your trophy from your mailbox. You will be able to see the trophy-award scene during the pickup period.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- Leaf Tickets are required to redeem campsite terrain parts.
- New campsite terrain parts will appear in the game on a regular basis.
Posted: March 15, 2018 at 6:00 AM