Garden events are held in the your campsite's garden.
Catch lots of the rare creatures you'll find in the garden and give them to the animal hosting the event!
Catch enough to complete a task, and you'll receive an event-exclusive item.
Complete all the tasks and at the end you'll get to view an extra-special ending!
Get event-exclusive seeds!
During the event, as you complete animals' requests you'll occasionally get event-exclusive seeds.
Grow event-exclusive plants!
Plant the seeds you get and then wait for the flowers to bloom!
Catch rare creatures!
When event-exclusive plants begin to flower, sometimes they'll attract rare creatures.
Catch the creatures with your net!
Sometimes they'll get away.
But keep trying!
Catch lots of creatures to get items!
Catching rare creatures will raise your task count.
Catch enough and you'll clear your task and be able to get an item from the host animal.
Cooperating with Friends Leads to Good Things!
You can share your rare creatures in your friends' gardens.
Catching a creature that was shared with you will still raise your task count, even if you already had it!
Cooperating with friends and sharing a lot are the keys to success.
Notes about sharing
· Creatures you share will disappear from your inventory, but the numbers being tracked in your tasks will not decrease.
Aim for Completion
Want to Make Fast Progress?
Try Flower Food!
Using flower food will reduce the time it takes to grow plants.
If you can't wait for your flowers to bloom, use flower food!
If you don't have flower food, you can also use Leaf Tickets to have Lloid fertilize your plants for you!
Lloid Can Help!
When you want to be sure to catch a rare creature you can have Lloid catch them!
Use Leaf Tickets to ask Lloid for help, and he will definitely catch them for you!
If you need help, don't forget you can ask Lloid!
Get Help From Your Camp Caretaker
During the event, your Camp Caretaker will gather rare creatures.
· Having a Camp Caretaker is a benefit of the Pocket Camp Club Happy Helper Plan.
· Check out the Pocket Camp Club for details.
Enjoy the Event
Trade Event Plants for Items!
You can trade the event plants you harvest for some nice items!
You might even get some items that can help during the event too, like flower food or event-exclusive seeds!
There are also items you can only get by trading, so don't forget to trade!
For more information, talk to Lloid!
· You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all initial tasks.
· Hard tasks are higher in difficulty than other tasks.
· When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the event rewards.
Notes on hard tasks
· Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period, but clearing all the hard tasks will not unlock another ending cutscene.
· Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
Images used are purely for illustrative purposes and may include creatures and items from past events.
When the event is over, the following items will be converted to Bells and sent to your Mailbox:
· Rare creatures in your inventory
· Event-exclusive plants
When the event is over, you will no longer be able to trade event plants for items.
In addition, please be aware of the following:
· Any event-exclusive seeds, plants, or creatures you collect beyond your inventory limit (9,999) will be lost.
· After the event ends, you can plant any event seeds you have left, but rare creatures will no longer appear.
· Sample images may feature items from past or future events that have been placed in the image for example purposes.
· Items from this event may become available again in the future.
· Please check the notes displayed in-game for notes regarding other garden events.
Posted: April 30, 2020 at 12:00 AM