Brewster's Sweet Harvest Second Half! (Sep. 04, 2018)
The second half of Brewster's Sweet Harvest event is on now!
You can find new flowers and new tasks—and you can keep on helping Brewster collect special creatures to unlock even more rewards!
Adjustments and Hard Tasks
As announced in Brewster's Sweet Harvest Event On Now!, the following changes have been made for Brewster's Sweet Harvest:
- It is now easier to catch rare creatures, and some other adjustments to game balance have also been made.
- After completing the tasks from the first half and the second half of the event, you can now challenge yourself by taking on hard tasks.
■ About Hard Tasks
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period—but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
The Sweet Harvest Packs are still available for purchase—they contain items that will help you capture more bees. For more information, check out the Sweet Harvest Packs Available Now! notice.
From Aug. 31, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Sep 11, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- The schedule for this event has not changed.
- You can still complete tasks from the first half of the event during the second half.
- You can exchange Blue Berrypetals acquired from the first half of the event for Red Berrypetal Seeds.
Last but not least, we've sent you a small gift to help kick-start the second half of the event. Have fun planting flowers!
Availability: From Sep. 04, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Sep. 11, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
Note: The gift has already been sent to your mailbox.
- Furniture and clothing from this event may become available again in the future.
- If you have Brewster's Coop placed in your campsite, Brewster may sometimes leave his spot next to the garden entrance.
Posted: September 04, 2018 at 6:00 AM