There's a new garden event going on right now!
Complete Brewster's requests and earn rewards that'll turn your campsite into a grapevine wonderland.
- It is now easier to catch rare creatures, and some other adjustments to game balance have also been made.
- After completing the tasks from the first half and the second half of the event, you can now challenge yourself by taking on hard tasks.
■ About Hard Tasks
- You can attempt hard tasks once you've completed all the tasks from the first half and second half of the event.
- Hard tasks have a higher difficulty than the other tasks.
- When you complete hard tasks, you will earn recolored versions of the furniture and clothing rewards from the first half and second half of the event.
Note: Hard tasks are available from when all other tasks are complete until the end of the event period—but clearing all of them will not unlock another ending cutscene. Additionally, rewards from the hard tasks will not be displayed in the Catalog.
To help you get started, there are Sweet Harvest Packs available for purchase now.
For more information, tap Notices, and then tap Sweet Harvest Packs Available Now!!
From Aug 31, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC) to Sep 11, 2018 at 5:59 a.m. (UTC)
- This event is divided into two halves.
- The second half of the event will start on Sep 04, 2018 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
- You can exchange Blue Berrypetals acquired from the first half of the event for Red Berrypetal Seeds in the second half of the event.
- You can still collect rewards from the first half of the event during the second half.
- Limited-time furniture and clothing may become available again in the future.
- If you have Brewster's Coop placed in your campsite, Brewster may sometimes leave his spot next to the garden entrance.
Posted: August 31, 2018 at 6:00 AM