Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Wiki talk:Community portal
Add sorting option like ascending/descending[edit source]
I was wonder if I can suggest an ascending/descending option. Some item are listed in alphabetical order and would like the option to reorder them by theme or Gulliver points etc.
Missing Items[edit source]
I don't know how to add items to this site and would love to learn how. But for now I'd like to let everyone know that a lot of the more recent event items are not on the site. For example: cozy heated table, cozy plum cushion, actual-orange hat, heartifact lamp, heart face paint
Edit: Also if there is a location where I could make a list of missing items? I'm new to the wiki world, but I would love to help get these missing items in (:
Edit again lol: Here is a URL to a spreadsheet of all the missing items I have found. This is based off a list that I scraped about a week ago so some of these may have been added since <3 Google Sheet
- Hello. A lot of recent things are missing because we only have a few consistent editors and I haven't had much time to edit lately. Arachness has been doing a wonderful job at trying to catch us up. If you want to learn how you can hep or would like to chat with us, come visit us at #Wiki on the ACPC Discord. MstrPoptart (talk) 14:55, 8 February 2020 (UTC)
Suggestion for game play[edit source]
Hello my name is Christina and i just have a suggestion or request for game play. I would love for there to be more goals added. When you first start the game you have all of those goals to accomplish. Something like that again would be really awesome for the players that have completed them. Thanks so much!
- Hello. The wiki is unfortunately not in contact with the developers of Pocket Camp. You can send feedback through the game if you press the button, go to 'Misc.', and go to 'Feedback'. From there you can send them what you liked/disliked/requests. MstrPoptart (talk) 23:02, 29 May 2020 (UTC)
Updates and suggestions[edit source]
Updates: In the unreleased content sections many of the floors have since been released.
Suggestions: Would really like a master table of villagers that is sortable and contains columns for all of the info about each village.
It’d be awesome to have an index page of all available tables somewhere. Would love to see some more guides, particularly strategy guides. Such as best way to obtain more of a particular craft material. Leveling up master guide with suggestions on how to best level up character, amenities and villagers.
- I've been trying to remove ones that I recognize, feel free to remove any you see and put the name of the released floor in the edit summery.
- Are you aware of List of Villagers? Or do you mean something different?
- What tables are you referring to? There's Special:CargoTables which lists all the stored info from templates.
- I usually like to have pages that are less subjective, like the cross pollination page, but I wouldn't mind a page that lists links to on/off site guides. Would that be useful?
- MstrPoptart (talk) 21:51, 4 July 2020 (UTC)
Cat tower[edit source]
Punchy requests the cat tower at level 15, not 10. My problem is, Punchy is at level 16 and I can’t find the cat tower anywhere to craft.
- Does it say it's at 10 somewhere? If Punchy is your camp caretaker, you have to swap to someone else before Punchy can make the special request. Then you can swap back and it should be under . it's on the fourth row down for me. MstrPoptart (talk) 23:06, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
About the In-Game Notices page[edit source]
Hello ! I'm new here and I would like to know if it would be possible just to make a little headband to tell the user that recent news aren't here, I suppose because the end of the support of the official website for news. Would this be possible ?