new furniture item for group 108 - Not sure if this is the right place to put this
As it's been a while since the last time I put something up, I noted that Drago (group 108) came up for Villager furniture gifting. The item that was his favourite at this time was the Imperial Chair, however when I went to look at group 108, I found no imperial chair in the list. When I went to search for imperial on the village furniture gifts page, there were no imperial items at all.
Thought it might be best to advise, as this looks like there might be other furniture items for gifting.
Teddy info Incorrect (Maybe)
Teddy is listed as being a Gulliver creature, and I don't think that's true? He doesn't have an island listed on the Wiki to get his map. I don't know if what tier he is if he's a level unlock so I don't want to update his information without knowing for sure. Just hoping someone else might know how Teddy is obtained, and if he is from Gulliver, which island he comes from.
Thanks, 188.8.131.52 15:44, 31 January 2020 (UTC)Lucy
Update: I've been talking to people on reddit, it's definetly from Gulliver's we just don't know where?
- Originally the map was given to you as a tutorial for blather's animal maps when you first unlock Gulliver, been talking to people on the discord about where the map is obtainable now that gully has changed. Probably something similar as we can't find it on any of the islands, but we need a new player or alt to confirm. MstrPoptart (talk) 17:57, 31 January 2020 (UTC)
- Just to update, Teddy's map Is indeed given to you by Bathers after collecting your first treasure trek map and then clicking him. Teddy's map page has been updated to reflect this. MstrPoptart (talk) 01:09, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
New Animals from Gullivers maps
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is now introducing new animals through maps delivered by Gulliver.
As these animals are now coming up in Villager Furniture gift tasks in the game are there any plans to add these to the list of animals on the Villager Furniture gifting page?
You have a web page on this wiki with the new maps on it.
I only ask as Toby was such a villager who I had to find a gift for and I couldn't find him in the list. The Zen Chair and Large Tea table were his favourite items in this instance.
- Hello again Sarah,
- The Villager Furniture Gifts page is auto-updated when an animal or furniture page has their group number info filled out. Unfortunately a lot of the newer animals are missing that info as it's not very highly requested and takes a while to gather. I went ahead and added the group number to Toby and Imperial Chair (I meant to do that when you first asked about the chair but must have forgotten, sorry =/) so they should pop up on that page now. If you find anymore villager's or furniture/clothing's group number feel free to edit them in to their pages, or you can let us know on this or any of the talk pages, or on the ACPocket camp discord at #Wiki or @MrPoptart#6014.
- MstrPoptart (talk) 01:09, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
Why do the individual clothes lists (eg tops) only have one page? The individual furniture pages have multiple pages with 10/25 etc per page. This also means that there is a count of how many items in the list at the bottom.
- It seems when they were made the clothing one was specifically designed to use a different table style. I have no idea why though... I went ahead and swapped it to the same style as the furniture one. MstrPoptart (talk) 21:35, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for doing this. However I noticed that the following items do not appear on the individual type lists but they appear on the full list.
- Tops (Celebratory Tuxedo), Bottoms (Arctic-Camo Pants, Black Formal Pants, Black Traditional Pants, Black-Denim Skirt, Blue Polka Shorts, Celebratory Slacks, Cuffed Pants, Gray Formal Pants, Gray Formal Skirt, Green Tartan Shorts, Kilt, Navy Formal Skirt, Orange Pants, Picnic Skirt, Purple Traditional Pants, Red Plaid Skirt, Red-Stripe Pants, Sailor Skirt), Hats (Yellow New Year's Hat), Face Accessories (Flushed-Cheeks Makeup), Outfits (Nutcracker Outfit)
- Thanks again
- Thanks for pointing those out. They should all be fixed now. MstrPoptart (talk) 22:21, 6 July 2020 (UTC)
Would it be possible for either the admins or the contributing users, to include reissue dates and reissue requirements for items? I know that may seem like a colossal task, but I'm sure with archival referencing available, it may be possible. It would certainly make looming questions of what materials specific items may require in the event of any succeeding re-issues in the future. EX: How many reissue materials, how much essence, etc. are required per item. And then specific times for when the item(s) were reissued, so players could identify patterns to their reissue and know when to expect a possible future reissue. Thanks! -184.108.40.206 23:39, 22 October 2020 (UTC)
can anyone tell me how to asign camp caretaker on pocket camp
- Click on the icon in the bottom right corner of the map. MstrPoptart (talk) 21:44, 12 February 2021 (UTC)